Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's BODY Do You Want?

...If You Could Have Any Of These Guys Body, Who Would You Pick?..

• Frank Sepe

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Shawn Ray

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 57 33.3%
  • Tito Ramon

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Vin Diesel

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • Lou Ferrigno

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Steve Reeves

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Markus Ruhl

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Kevin Levrone

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If I were a guy..which I'm not

BronzedGoddess said:
Frank Zane's body + Paul Newman's face = perfection
(in there younger days ofcourse)

i want bronzedgoddess's body:D

The guy is not small. If he's juiced -- looks like it. He's probably got big legs as well, unless that 180lb thing is correct, then he must have only feet.

v9b.jpg

found that on the web at a fan site.

I assume that was a pic of Vin Diesel. Funny, I'm watchin Pitch Black now... the guy's wearing regular sized pants, his lower half does NOT look big... But I'm willing to bet it's decently strong. If he's 6'2", I'd put his weight more at 220-230, his shoulders are pretty damn broad, and I'd find it hard to believe that he's 'walking on stilts'. We're actually pretty similar in build, except his arms are somewhat bigger than mine, and I'm definitely carrying more mass in the lower half... (I'm 5'11", 221)

Belial said:
and I'm definitely carrying more mass in the lower half...

hehe, thats what we all say.... :D :D

i doubt his legs are that small, unless the 180lbs thing is right which would be pathetic. considering, im 5'9 and near that, and i've got some wheels on me. but id put him around 210 maybe.

I'd have to go with Arnold, that guy had genetics from Mars. Probably had the best chest and biceps of all time. His legs and back weren't bad at all either, and his calves were huge. Super slim waist as well. Complete package. Frank Zane is also one of my favourite physiques.

And what the hell is with all the Vin Diesel votes? There ain't anything special about him, shit there are people at my gym with WAY better bodies. Hell, my body is probably better (and that ain't saying much).

I'd say Franco Columbu in his prime of course. For one because the guy never gets respect and with my height I can actually visualize myself with his build. He also had one hell of a chest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom