Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who NEVER squats and has good legs/glutes ?

mike1107

I'm not lazy, I always squatted since I began bodybuilding but I think I'm gonna do press instead of squat as it seems that I've better results when I do press/hack squat/leg extension.
who does it and has good results on the legs/glutes ?

Quick question: You feel leg press/hack squat/extensions hit the legs better than squats? It would seem the hack squat and extensions just isolate the quads more.

those exercises you mentioned work well for thighs/quads/legs overall; but the only one that keeps my glutes from turning into deflated birthday ballons is SQUATS.

Looking for someone who has built huge legs without squats is kinda like looking for the loch ness monster, or a hot polish woman, good luck finding it....

I'm just tired of squat which gave me a kneeache....it sucks as I love this exercise and he gazve me good legs which are the best part of my body...

About four years ago, I focused on leg presses to build my legs. Unfortunately, my gains were slow and minimal. Finally, I got the courage to squat consistently. From that point, until today I have gained 3 inches in my legs. Some people can make great gains without squats, but not me.

needsize said:
Looking for someone who has built huge legs without squats is kinda like looking for the loch ness monster, or a hot polish woman, good luck finding it....

Thats funny!:D

I did squats a lot years ago....not so much w/n the last 3 years and my legs are decent.

Separations are MUCH better since I introduced hacks

SWBB seeks HPW for friendship and more...

Mike, I'd have to see your squat to answer your Q.

Top Bottom