Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is a personal trainer w/ out certificaion?

mike peters

I heard there's plenty out there making the $$$ w/ out being certified. How did you come about this? Privately advertise it or ask people if they want your services? I went to school for it, but not certified. I need the money, so how would I get clients? thanx

Hi

i went to safe - school, scandinavian academy of fitness education. and i would say that a verry good way to get buisness is the internet, also make t-shirts and wear them all the time with your number and info on your services. ask the gyms if you can put up a litle poster there. and put up flyers in your town.

Good Luck.

My gym has 2 of my friends working there and they personal train without certification. i guess as long as you work there, and have decent knowledge of what you're doing, then you're fine. But I know they don't know too much about dieting.

I used to do some training, and wasn't certified. But I was a certified aerobic instructor, so people after my class would ask me about lifting and if I'd train them. I did it while in college, but it took away time from my training and got to the point I got tired of being in the gym all the time. Its good money too, cash, no taxes:)

Mike,

Learn the art of massage Bro...great way to meet women, and the money is way, way....Khule....

Ranger

well let me tell you, I could be a personal trainer about now. I am in better shape than any of those fat asses that call themselves trainers. And I prolly know a fuck load more thanks to EF..

Top Bottom