Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is doing DC training?

mcbruiser

(posted this on the training forum and got some good feedback, but only from one poster. I'd like to post here as it gets more viewers, plus I'll add a question about AAS to make it relevent).

How's it working for you? I've been doing one muscle group per day once a week for the last few years and I'm getting in a rut.

I've read over "DC's cycles for pennies" (see below) and there is some really great info in there and his training split seems like a great idea, in theory. I'm interested in hearing from people who have been putting his methods into practice. Do you do straight reps? Rest-pause? What personal modifications have you made?

Do you follow DC's "cycling and cruising" method regarding AAS? i.e. 4 weeks on, 2 off, repeat. In your opinion, does this compliment the style of training?

I'd like to hear from people who have a high "tolerance" to exercise (in other words, it takes a lot of volume for you to make gains) that have tried DC training.. did it work for you?

My fear is that with just 1-2 work sets per bodypart wouldn't be enough to stimulate growth, even though it's 2 times every 8 days.

Thanks.

DC's cycles for pennies:
www.animalkits.be/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=253&forum=11&1349

Top Bottom