Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While on cycle, which of the many types of training do people find most effective?

bigthrower

there are many different methodologies, three four six day splits, hi rep low rep, negatives, forced reps, ect ect what has worked best for people while on cycle?
thanks

This would have been better answered on the training forum. Although for me, I like doing Upper/Lower splits working everything twice a week. Pecs/Back/Delts one workout, Legs/Arms the next.

bigthrower said:
there are many different methodologies, three four six day splits, hi rep low rep, negatives, forced reps, ect ect what has worked best for people while on cycle?
thanks

depends on the individual,,,i'm havin success with DC style.

Thank I am trying to plan diet and cycle, and have those sorted, but it makes sense to train most EFFICIENTLY while on as thats the stimulous and the food is the fuel and raw matieral and the gear is to help the extent of growth??
Hi reps or hi volum, or slow TUT or forced reps for example?

Re: While on cycle, which of the many types of training do people find most effective

good old
Chest, Tris day 1
Back, Bis day 2
Legs , Abs day3
day 4 off

Old skewl

day1 chest/tris/abs
day2 back/bis
day3 quads/abs (only quads due to extreme intensity of training)
day4 shoulders/hams/calves

I always train the same way and with the same principles ( between 6-10 reps )

mon - chest
thus - backs , traps
wed - OFF
thurs - shoulders
friday - arms
sat - legs
sun - off

Abs and calves 2-3 x a week

Victor

Top Bottom