Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is your weakness?

SSM99

What body part do you find hardest to grow?

For me it's my forearms/wrists the fuckers just don't like growing and are my genetic weak spot.

What body part do you find hardest to grow?

For me it's my forearms/wrists the fuckers just don't like growing and are my genetic weak spot.

Vigorous masturbation with both hands rotation will have u lookin like popeye!

My weakness I believe is my bis! I can gain girth and size but getting a good shape and separation seems impossible for me.

Definitly my bi's. Ive had outer elbow tendonitins for the past few years and nothing, not even a 3 month break from lifting has helped. I may get the surgery next winter.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I dont wear gloves... I got those permanent calluses to prove it too

What about lifting straps? Dont use them on dl. The only time I use them is for heavy shruggs. Do you bench heavy? This seems to make my forearms massive. I have never seen a guy with a big bench have little forearms or triceps. So to make them grow bench and pull heavy ass weights. I never train forearms directly and they have always grown from lifting heavy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

do you guys wear gloves?

gloves can definately ruin your forearm and wrist development.. you are changing the way you grip when you use gloves if you think about it.

I don't wear gloves and i only use straps on my heavy deadlift.

What about lifting straps? Dont use them on dl. The only time I use them is for heavy shruggs. Do you bench heavy? This seems to make my forearms massive. I have never seen a guy with a big bench have little forearms or triceps. So to make them grow bench and pull heavy ass weights. I never train forearms directly and they have always grown from lifting heavy.

I bench about 270 for 8 reps, 3 sets without a spotter (lol u probably class that as light). Forearms are my main weakness. I do have parts that grow on the really well like my traps and shoulders, i don't need to do shrugs my traps grow like mad and i don't have to do a shoulder only workout as my shoulders grow really well too, triceps and biceps grow nicely too it's just my damn forearms they don't like growing for me so i have started to isolate them.

I bench about 270 for 8 reps, 3 sets without a spotter (lol u probably class that as light). Forearms are my main weakness. I do have parts that grow on the really well like my traps and shoulders, i don't need to do shrugs my traps grow like mad and i don't have to do a shoulder only workout as my shoulders grow really well too, triceps and biceps grow nicely too it's just my damn forearms they don't like growing for me so i have started to isolate them.

270 for 8 would put you in the 330 range for max. Try doing some rack lock outs with about 365 or so. Holding that weight in your hands will kill your forearms. Even if you dont do the lock outs try doing some lower rep ranges at the end to handle more weight and stress the arms more. Also do heavy rows and pull ups. Overhand or hook grip dead lifts will put alot of stress on your forearms as well.

Top Bottom