Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I get information on "natural" or "lifetime drug-free" meets in my are

I'd appreciate some help on this one. It seems that every meet I hear about is just an open meet, not drug tested.
I'd like to at least have some competition that would make it more fun for me and develop some new friends in the sport.
Any help is welcome.
-Steve Bash

You could try various websites. USApl they claim to be drug free. NASA, they make th esame claims. WABDL they drug test. AAPF drug tests. There are a bunch. WNPF is drugg free. Give em a look and check there contest schedules and you will find one to do.

Cytomel=clown-ass faggot that I'd hand a free ass-whoopin' too if he asked nicely. You haven't been on the juice long enough brother.
But to the bros who answered me like friends, thanx.

Cytomel: Let every man decide for himself if he wants to use AS or compete natural. Just because someone does not do gear it does not make him a pussy. I've totalled 1850 lb completely natural with not even creatine in my body. Can you?

Top Bottom