Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When you guys measure biceps

For the ? on measureing the thigh, I also measure on my upper thigh. It's the biggest around my upper thigh too. Some of that is just the hamstring making it biggest up top though.

BradG said:
For the ? on measureing the thigh, I also measure on my upper thigh. It's the biggest around my upper thigh too. Some of that is just the hamstring making it biggest up top though.

I wonder if other people measure upper thigh and use that measurement? It`s too vague to say mid thigh. lol

I really think that almost all those who do give measurements give the largest possible measurement they can get (like with two pair of sweats on, shrinking the tape in the oven, etc) Jk about that stuff but I do think they use the largest measurement regardless.

Thigh? Lower. by the knee..27". Upper by the hip 32". Measurew the right side. WTF. Measure the pumped muscle jerk head

The bottom line is that you can measure your biceps flexed or relaxed. I'm assuming that you're measuring to track any gains, or possible losses (which would indicate a deficiency in your routine or diet). As long as you're seeing increases when measuring then it's all good.

:)

Top Bottom