Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should you wear a lifting belt?

darioman

When do you feel they are truly required ? I feel like its becoming more of a fashion thing. I have seen guys do nothing involving the lower back and still wear it! Wack!

I only wear when I do heavy squats or heavy deadlift other wise i don't were it

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

When do you feel they are truly required ? I feel like its becoming more of a fashion thing. I have seen guys do nothing involving the lower back and still wear it! Wack!
Belts are not for your lower back.
If you think that's the goal, don't use it.

I am not an advocate for using a lifting belt

trevor and I debated this on our earlier podcasts and he would argue that it helped keep you slim or something. a year later he finally admitted i was right (once again) and he also agrees belts do more harm than good

if you want to lift right don't use accessories. for sure avoid gloves, straps, wraps, etc.

I never use a lifting belt. All accessory equipment ends up doing more harm then good because you become dependent on it. A weight belt weakens your lower back. Wrist straps weaken your lower back

I never use a lifting belt. All accessory equipment ends up doing more harm then good because you become dependent on it. A weight belt weakens your lower back. Wrist straps weaken your lower back

100% agree. I’ve tried belts and straps and find them very uncomfortable. A man just has to know his limits so he doesn’t hurt himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom