Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to mix in cardio?

murphum

I've been lifting for years off and on and also been doing cardio a lot lately. I don't want to sacrifice my weight training by doing too much cardio and screwing up my gains and strength. how do you manage to mix in your cardio without interfering with your regular weight training schedule?

I believe you should always have cardio although I don’t always practice that due to time constraints.
The way you adjust it is by the intensity.
I found out the hard way. I was doing so much cardio that my leg growth was not equal to the rest of my body. I was running 5+ miles a day.
I switched to HIIT and it did help however I was beating the crap out of my body. 2 workouts a day and 20-30 minutes of HIIT.
I seemed to have found a good spot with just walking at a brisk pace. Even pre competition, I just walk- no more running. The more weight you pack in, the harder it is.
I make up a diet and then adjust my cardio for my results of the diet.
Everyone is different however I feel that you should always have some cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You aren't going to lose all your muscle just because you do a couple cardio sessions per week. I mean, look at people on the treadmills at the gym......most of them are fat and go all the time.

Top Bottom