Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I lift my back kills me

Improve your form

See a chiropractor

Stretch, sauna

Improve your technique. Film you performing the exercise and try to indentify what you are doing wrong. There are a lot of good YouTube channel with lifting technique that you can learn from. Ask some coach to help and teach you.... But feeling pain it's not normal and continuing lifting with pain it's a bad idea.

Improve your technique. Film you performing the exercise and try to indentify what you are doing wrong. There are a lot of good YouTube channel with lifting technique that you can learn from. Ask some coach to help and teach you.... But feeling pain it's not normal and continuing lifting with pain it's a bad idea.

Bump this....when I started filming myself and having my coach critique me I realized that I needed to make a lot of changes.

gosh i hope you don't have a herniated disc

and please god don't see a chiropractor, they will make it worse.

best thing you can do is stop weight training for a while, go to a good yoga studio for the next couple months so you can repair your alignment, especially bikram yoga

that is the ONLY thing that worked for my herniated discs..

Check out the Reverse Hyper made by Louie Simmons and Rogue. Louie Simmons is the owner of Westside Barbell. He designed it to help him cause he broke his back twice. It actually helped him to continue to break multiple world records in powerlifting. He’s got multiple chiropractors backing him on how beneficial it can be. It doesn’t help all back problems but it helps a lot.

Do you think acupuncture could help it ? My friend recommended me to do that!

lol no bro. maybe in your head only

if you want to get better it is in your shoes only

don't depend on an acupuncturist to stick some needles in you, or a chiropractor to crack your back (lol), or a doctor to hand you a drug

do what i said above.. go to bikram yoga for the next month.. trust me. i've had 3 herniated discs in my neck for years and they are 100% better since i started doing bikram. that is the ONLY thing that will work cause it fixes your posture and alignment and corrects imbalances

Do you think acupuncture could help it ? My friend recommended me to do that!

No. Even if it's effective at taking any pain away it doesn't address bad form. It doesn't speed up healing and so on. So rehab then do what we told you to do

Top Bottom