Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When doing cardio and weights on the same day, what's the minimum time in between?

Slyder190

I heard it was 4 hours, but don't know if that's true. I believe that cardio immediately following a weight workout is counter productive. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

The minimum time is precisely 3hrs, 6 minutes, and 42.35 seconds. Brother, there is no answer here. I feel it is better to do cardio first in the morning, then eat something. Maybe eat somehting again and then hit the gym.

I beleive that cardio period is counter productive. I personally cannot do cardio and lift on the same day. My training intensity goes to shit. I quickly loose focus and energy if I do morning cardio several hours before I lift. If I do cardio after training I quickly overtrain and burn out. The next day I feel run down and again my training sufferes because of it. If you're hitting the weights full bore you should barely be able to walk out to your car after a workout let alone do cardio. I get too fried personally. I like to put every ounce of my energy and recuiperative abilities into my workouts and leave the treadmills for the people who think their going to acheive a six pack coming from 50% bodyfat by doing endless hours of cardio.

Nathan said:
The minimum time is precisely 3hrs, 6 minutes, and 42.35 seconds. Brother, there is no answer here. I feel it is better to do cardio first in the morning, then eat something. Maybe eat somehting again and then hit the gym.

:insane:

Top Bottom