Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you work out?

When do you work out?

• Before breakfast (4AM - 9AM)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • After breakfast (9AM - 2PM)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Afternoon / Before dinner (2PM - 7PM)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • After Dinner (7PM - 12AM)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late night (12AM - 4 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would recommend 3 day split only because of your time restraints. You can add an extra workout if you have time, but if you do the 3 day, you will be able to make sure you get to the gym. It takes about 45 min to complete a workout if you are pushing it. It is relentless and it allows you to adjust poundages. The only problem with it is boredom doing the same stuff, but if you watch the weights climb during the wave and push the last set you do past the amount you are supposed to get, it is fun, doesn't take much time, allows for muscle gain as well as strength.

That sounds good. I think i can manage 3x a week. The problem is my work schedule is already so early in the morning. 4AM fri, mon, tues. 6AM sat + sun.

Usually I work out early morning, but it seems like that isn't exactly an option for you.

I'm on a tight college schedule (believe it or not, some college students do have tight schedules lol) and so I have been training a lot differently in order to squeeze workouts in where I can.

What I've been doing is supersetting 2-3 excercises that work 2-3 different muscle groups; one excercise is the rest from the other. After finishing those, I'll move on to another of the same thing with different excercises. Never takes any more than an hour or so for me to burn out pretty good so its perfect for elbowing in a nice workout between class or something.

I'm also digging the results so far!

Early morning may be the only option for me bro. How u likin the size/strength gains so far?

i think im gonna do a 5/3/1. Whole body, 3x a week. Simple

I have two kids, so I workout whenever I can work it in schedule. My week looks like this.
Sat & Sun I always workout
Mon-Fri I try to get in the gym at least twice during the week.

My gym has child care, so it is nice I can take my little one with me, and give mom a little break while she gets dinner ready.

nice. sat and sun i work from 6-2, then from 4-10. lol. so no time for gym at all. I might just do mid morning, around noon, 3x a week, M-TH.

Congrats on the kid. I have a 15 month old so I know what you mean about trying to work out. Probably why I haven't been to the gym in 2 months. Work got busy and child was growing fast.

I found the best time to go was early morning before gf/baby woke up.

I would wake up at 5:30, have a banana, shake, some eca. Wait 30 mins have a prework out and I would be ready by the time I got to the gym.

I'm starting to get back into it Monday , trying to hunt down a routine after being off.

thanks bro!

problem with early AM is i work at 4AM 3x a week, and 6AM 2x a week. the other 2 days im off. But the 6AM shifts I need all the sleep i can get cuz I work 2 jobs those days. lol I need to try eca again that shit makes me so energetic. Made me irritable too though

Early morning may be the only option for me bro. How u likin the size/strength gains so far?

i think im gonna do a 5/3/1. Whole body, 3x a week. Simple

My strength gains have been steady over a long period of time. Usually I need to focus on one excercise and get a good couple minutes rest between sets to make really good strength gains, but I won't have time for that until summer.

I am, however, impressed with the increase in LBM and decrease in fatty body tissue that I'm seeing. I've been putting on hard muscle and losing fat (which it doesn't really look like you have much of that problem lol), as well as seeing great endurance.

I like your plan, I used to do that in high school a lot. Work the whole body 3x a week and take recovery days in between.......always worked like a charm for me for strength as well as some nice muscle mass.

What is your regiment of excercises gonna look like?

My strength gains have been steady over a long period of time. Usually I need to focus on one excercise and get a good couple minutes rest between sets to make really good strength gains, but I won't have time for that until summer.

I am, however, impressed with the increase in LBM and decrease in fatty body tissue that I'm seeing. I've been putting on hard muscle and losing fat (which it doesn't really look like you have much of that problem lol), as well as seeing great endurance.

I like your plan, I used to do that in high school a lot. Work the whole body 3x a week and take recovery days in between.......always worked like a charm for me for strength as well as some nice muscle mass.

What is your regiment of excercises gonna look like?

I take 5 min between sets lol i cannot do endurance for shit

If I do the 5/3/1, 3 days a week, it will look like this:

week 1: ABC
week 2: DAB
week 3: CDA
week 4: BCD
week 5: ABC
week 6: D
repeat.

A - Military Press, Dips, Pullups
B - Deadlifts, SLDL, Hanging leg raises
C - Bench, DB Incline, DB Row