Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you lift?

sparky_d2

I'm just curious guys, what time of day do you train? Morning, afternoon, night? This leads into my next question:

It is to my knowledge that the two best times of the day to get in your carbs are postworkout and breakfast. However, due to my schedule (college and work) mornings are the best time, if not the only time, for me to get in my lifts. Since I am lifting in the morning, when is the next best time to get in the remainder of my carb intake? What do you guys do or suggest? Thanks guys!

Whenever I can depending on my sleep schedule. It rotates constantly. I train mostly evenings, after 6pm. My usual bedtime is 7-9am.

I prefer to train in the morning a couple hours after I wake but my schedule is pretty fucked up. lots of travelling and partying so I train when I can. I also cant train without a spot cause I like to max out on every lift so I have to work around my training partners schedule as well. Its really anoying!

I train in the afternoon, but sometimes at about 3 in the morning.

Depends if I am able to get to the gym in the afternoon, if not I work out at work.

I train in the sfternoon. After work. Around 5:00 pm, thats also when everyone is in the gym. i love a packed gym. lots of energy.

I workout at rush hour at the gym too, 5-6 pm. I like a crowded gym about as much as a root canal with no antisthetic.

I usually lift as soon as I get home from work. But when I was younger and in school, I used to work out real late - when the gym was empty and near closing time.

I also used to work out with a buddy that lived across the street from me with a good set up in his basement. We would regularly work out after 9 or 10 pm, then eat like animals, wash up, and hang out on the street with friends watching broads go by. That was 2 or 3x a week.

(I grew up in the city.)

Good times...but it all makes me very adverse to lifting in the am, seems foreign to me.

Bluesman

Top Bottom