Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your Preworkout of Choice?

You would be blown away by something like N2kts or even amp02. Those store bought energy drinks do nothing for me. Even when I'm not using stims heavily.

Call me naive but I'm hooked on jack3d, only tried no xplode though. Are the others listed that much better?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Call me naive but I'm hooked on jack3d, only tried no xplode though. Are the others listed that much better?

You have to broaden your preworkout horizon. Selling yourself short if that is all you have tried. Just giving my opinion of course.

I agree, was just buying from local stores. Just found this forum a week or so ago, and have ordered twice. Trs stack, ancient strength, beastdrol, dieselbolan liver support...and a few others. I do appreciate the input though.

I used to use no-xplode but it didn't work as well after a while, then I tried Jack3d and became immune to it after a couple containers, the next step is N2KTS I felt it like the first time I tried jack3d I have yet to use amp02 or attack those are next on the list to try soon as adderlin is done.

I used to use no-xplode but it didn't work as well after a while, then I tried Jack3d and became immune to it after a couple containers, the next step is N2KTS I felt it like the first time I tried jack3d I have yet to use amp02 or attack those are next on the list to try soon as adderlin is done.

N2kts >>>>>>> jack3d imo

You will like amp02. It's not as rushy as n2kts, but the pumps are better imo.

Give n2kts a go when you run out of superpump I promise you wont be dissapointed I dont notice any stoamche issues!

Top Bottom