Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your deadlift max?

whats your deadlift max?

Votes: 112 22.3%

Votes: 167 33.3%

Votes: 132 26.3%

Votes: 54 10.8%

Votes: 18 3.6%

Votes: 7 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1200 all out bad ass

Votes: 11 2.2%

• Total voters
the reason i said its not related is cause im on madcow's side on the whole deadlifting thing and i wanted to make it clear i wasnt calling him out.

hes just really knowledgeable and it got me curious cause hes never posted about his stats/lifts/or pics...im just curious is all

wnt2bBeast said:
what will pics prove??

AAP has an amazing physique however there are very few if any that can copy him and achieve the same results...

deadlift if you want or dont dont do them..but do not skip them because AAP doesnt do them
ever since i started deadlifting, my nonexistant traps, and entire back has started to develop. im not about to stop- im not even the one who made this thread!

SublimeZM said:
ever since i started deadlifting, my nonexistant traps, and entire back has started to develop. im not about to stop- im not even the one who made this thread!

good man-g keep it up :)

SublimeZM said:
the reason i said its not related is cause im on madcow's side on the whole deadlifting thing and i wanted to make it clear i wasnt calling him out.

hes just really knowledgeable and it got me curious cause hes never posted about his stats/lifts/or pics...im just curious is all

Ah ok gotcha now.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I think you guys are seeing this deadlift business as too black and white.

it's either you deadlift or you don't. what ever happened to doing them every 2nd week? or something like that.

Deads are mandatory for anyone genetically typical.. and that's thats. Deads, chins and barbell rows all have a knock-on effect on each other.. bigger deads = bigger rows and vice versa.

Sadly DoggCrapps anaology that anyone who can pull 500 for 15+ reps is 'huge' isnt always the case.. I have some monsterous trap development going right now and my back is pretty jacked from all the heavy pulling.. but the overall look isnt a bodybuilder-ish one. Guys with much smaller torsos and bigger arms look 'larger'

view said:
I think you guys are seeing this deadlift business as too black and white.

it's either you deadlift or you don't. what ever happened to doing them every 2nd week? or something like that.

if you do them every 2nd week...you still do them. right? the black and white is doing them or banning them.

bignate73 said:
if you do them every 2nd week...you still do them. right? the black and white is doing them or banning them.

err yeah thats the way i view it too lol
not doing them means you dont ever maybe you try it out but then you drop em..never to do them again

Dl'ing means you pull period..
I dont necessarily DL each week either some weeks speed pulls are done other weeks block pulls some weeks i dont DL at all

Tweakle said:
Deads are mandatory for anyone genetically typical.. and that's thats. Deads, chins and barbell rows all have a knock-on effect on each other.. bigger deads = bigger rows and vice versa.

Sadly DoggCrapps anaology that anyone who can pull 500 for 15+ reps is 'huge' isnt always the case.. I have some monsterous trap development going right now and my back is pretty jacked from all the heavy pulling.. but the overall look isnt a bodybuilder-ish one. Guys with much smaller torsos and bigger arms look 'larger'

I wouldn't say you don't look like a bodybuilder, based on your avatar i'd say you look like one.

I still do heavy deads every second week, but despite being able to pull huge amounts of weight(I've posted vids pulling up to 550 for 5, 500 x 10 reps, etc), my back has always sucked ass, so they have never done much for me. Since I started doing them less, and concentrating on everything else, my back has grown

Top Bottom