Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats your deadlift max?

whats your deadlift max?

Votes: 112 22.3%

Votes: 167 33.3%

Votes: 132 26.3%

Votes: 54 10.8%

Votes: 18 3.6%

Votes: 7 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1200 all out bad ass

Votes: 11 2.2%

• Total voters
Is thinking R-rated thoughts over grade A boobyvatars considered cheating?

500 first time.. wow. I think my first pull was about 135.. lol

lol.

I go to Ballys too. So i know what you mean about special school LOL Im going tonight to squat at about 9pm cuz I know none of the douchebags will be there. They will all be at home getting ready for the CLUBS.

wnt2bBeast said:
my feeling big benchers make bad deadlifters..may or may not be true..long levers are great for pulling (Ano Turtiannen) but their bench suffers this is for some but not all..look at garry frank hits 8's on both deads and bench

ah I see what you mean now :)

yeah big benchers are usually crappy pullers, I think because they focused on bench for so long at the expense of other lifts.. deadlifters are more likely to be all round trainers. At least we have bigger buts even if the big benchers always look way more jacked than us pull-monkeys :)

Don't know. I regularly pull 315 for sets of 8, but never go higher. Dunno why. Just figure form is most important. That and I kinda buy into AAPs' deal on how deads thicken your waist. I don't need no help in that department. Plus it aint like I lift trucks for a living, so whats the point?

bignate73 said:
shit, try a wimpy 335....

my fricken GM weight is closing in on my DL weight. WTF? :rolleyes:
hahha how does that happen?

does that just mean u have weak legs? whats ur squat?

or can u justn ot grip it and refuse to use straps?

bignate73 said:
shit, try a wimpy 335....

my fricken GM weight is closing in on my DL weight. WTF? :rolleyes:

would sound to me like your pulling with no quads?
nothing wrong with that but maybe getting lower to the bar and using the quads to break the floor may improve your dead???

block pulls are good for that :)

Top Bottom