Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats more impressive BIG LIFTS or Big BOD?

Pyroman

What would you rather have huge litfts throw'n up 5plates on the bench, 700lbs on the squat, or 700lbs on the dead lift in look muscular and athletic; or would you rather have 22 inch guns a 56 inch chest, redwoods for legs and be so cut up it looks like you just walked out of a knife factory; with mediocore lifts?:confused:

Well, your gonna get answers from both sides of the fence...... but for me, I don't care about numbers.... it's the look/size/cuts that I'm lookin for.

If you are born big , it is easier for you to lift big. Any sumo wrestler can lift a few hundred pounds , so what. Poundage is relative to the body lifting it ... not the actual weight.

I do get impressed with huge lifts but I think the huge body I think requires alot more out of someone.

Besides , you are only impressive with the lifts if someone actually watches it , otherwise what seperates you from the rest. A great body will show everywhere you go and everyone will see it.

I think that it depends

If you are out on the beach looking bigger is better. If you are in the gym I think being stronger is better..

I would rather be moderately big and cut with the strength of a bull. I would rather being able to back up my size than to be a monster.:alien:

Top Bottom