Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats more impressive BIG LIFTS or Big BOD?

I agree with Cubano, when in the gym I would rather push more weights but if I am out in public then I would like a to be a big, cut mofo :devil:

M18

Being strong is so much better than looking big and cut. Because there's nothing worse than seeing the huge mofo in the gym that can't lift shit for weights.

In actuallity though, if your a ripped, cut, and truly "big" guy, the weight will go up easily....

So I'd say I want the best of both worlds...

We all want to be ripped and strong as fuck, but that is a tough combo. I have to say that I sacrifice 3-4 % bodyfat leaness for my ego. I know I would look better leaner, but If I can't lift any weight and I am not gaining strength than what is the point? I like being stronger than most people. It makes me happy to know that I can easily tear a man's head from his shoulders if I have to. Ripped abs won't help you when you are getting your ass kicked, ask Frank Bruno about how his ripped body fell to the canvas like a sack a shit against Tyson.

As for the chicks, they are so stupid that anything will get them in the sack. You hardly need a ripped physique for that.:D

I would rather be strong so no one kick's sand in my face at the beach, with all the girls watching. I want to have the power to punch through someone chest.

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Bump the big guns and chest..by the way how many guys do you know with arms that big that cant lift a descent amount

MY ANALOGY:

Which car would you rather drive and is it more important for others to like your car or for you to enjoy it?

1) Ferrari body with a VW engine
2) Mustang with 500hp

I'd prefer a Porsche Turbo myself but what good is a nice physique if you don't have balls under the hood!!!!!

Top Bottom