Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats more important for fat loss?

Your diet is more important than either of these. Lifting relatively heavy while at a caloric deficit allows me to keep as much muscle as possible while losing fat. If you just cut hard, and don't try to maintain muscle, your resting metabolism slows down. That means less ability to burn fat.

Well technically speaking doing cardio will burn much more calories than lifting heavy weights so in that regard cardio is better option if the goal is to just lose bunch of weight quickly. And obviously the diet plays a major role on this as well like guys already said.

we know already that DIET LIFESTYLE, not diet, but DIET LIFESTYLE helps with fat loss.. that is putting your body into fat burning mode more than fat storing mode

exercise DOES NOT, i repeat DOES NOT cause fat loss without getting the first thing right. americans exercise way more than any other country yet we are the fattest. it is what we are putting in our bodies people, how many times we eat a day which is a lot, and our meal portions

50 years ago there were no gyms in the US, no yoga studios, barely any sports leagues for kids/adults. MAYBE if you were lucky there was a boxing gym in a big city like NYC or LA.. yet the obesity rate was super low. now 50% of americans are 30% or more even though we have literally dozens of gyms, yoga places, sports leagues, etc. in every single town across america. yet we keep getting fatter and fatter.. so NO exercise hasn't worked. what changed here? how we eat!

if you want to get on track hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult.

Top Bottom