Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats everyone eating for breakfast?

Prime Rib

I am looking for some breakfast ideas. I have never been a breakfast person, but it's time to be one so I can gain some weight. I am looking for something relatively fast to make, and good. I also have a pretty sensitive stomach, so anything with milk is out of the questions. Thanks guys!

Josh

I just had a turkey sandwich with cheese on whole wheat, a bagel with salmon cream cheese, a blueberry creme donut, 5 glasses of milk, 4 peanut butter cups and a bowl of raisenbran. I'm about to go to bed though, so it's not really breakfast.

For breakfast I'll probably have 6 eggs, a few glasses of milk, oatmeal, bagel with creme cheese and jelly. Another bowl of raisenbran probably as well. :)

Wow, I'm hungry all over again. If it wasn't for the r-ala, I think my waist would be 45-50 inches by now lol. Maybe I'll have that breakfast now, and then repeat when I wake up. =)

no milk? mines out then
I'm not a morning person so mine has to be quick
bout 8oz milk, 6tblsp peanut butter, some choc syrup(i know thats kinda bad)
all in a blender and down it
its like drinking a peanut butter cup

Okay, I'm not checking this damn thread anymore. I just need to go to sleep. Now I want steak and eggs. I'm more bloated than Delta Burke and Anna Nicole Smith from all this eating.

d3track said:
yeah, i'm hungry too
i wish i could get myself up to make liftbig's breakfast though

my breakfast takes 10 minutes to fix at most. oatmeal cooks fast, but i usually blend it in the blender with some skim milk. and the steak cooks fast on the foreman grill, scrambled eggs are easy to make on the stove. you just have to multi-task and it gets done quickly.

Top Bottom