Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deadliest martial arts.?

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I have been Kickboxing for years and I am looking for something to compliment this. I am wanting something real world, meaning that it has to be effective against several attackers... thanks....

Buy a gun. The most accomplished in any martial artist in any art is at a grave disadvantage against multiple attackers. Your best bet in hand to hand only multiple attacker confrontations is probably some kind of art that allows you to get space and run. Since you kickbox try complimenting it with Judo or Greco-Roman wrestling.

1v1 with less than 20 feet between you and a skilled fighter the gun loses on draw and fire tests. My favorite is hwarang do for people that relied on a boxing type format. A it teaches you a ton of throws joint locks and is well versed (father art of Tae Kwon Do) in kicks and punches.

Hwarang do Short of Shaolin and Tai Chi styles is probably the most comlete martial art. Although it is not nearly as fluid as Kung Fu it's effective...Extremely effective...and fairly ruthless...youtube search Hwa Rang Do

pressure point fighting, i forget the tecnical term for it.

1v1 with less than 20 feet between you and a skilled fighter the gun loses on draw and fire tests. My favorite is hwarang do for people that relied on a boxing type format. A it teaches you a ton of throws joint locks and is well versed (father art of Tae Kwon Do) in kicks and punches.

Hwarang do Short of Shaolin and Tai Chi styles is probably the most comlete martial art. Although it is not nearly as fluid as Kung Fu it's effective...Extremely effective...and fairly ruthless...youtube search Hwa Rang Do

Where can I find these "tests". You wouldn't run or freeze if you saw some guy 10 feet away pointing a gun at you? You would just lunge at him knowing the results of these "tests" with the confidence that you wouldn't wind up with a slug in your chest?

I've been fighting for a long time......i would agree with zero of the answers above. 1 on 1 fighting....no other martial art beats Krav Maga. Period. Its something I would love to learn, but you take some major punishment in the process. The regular bumps I take doing jitz and kickboxing is enough! Well shit, you should know that being a kick boxer. Nothing like shin on shin action.

I've been fighting for a long time......i would agree with zero of the answers above. 1 on 1 fighting....no other martial art beats Krav Maga. Period. Its something I would love to learn, but you take some major punishment in the process. The regular bumps I take doing jitz and kickboxing is enough! Well shit, you should know that being a kick boxer. Nothing like shin on shin action.

I would have to agree that Krav Maga has to be the most dangerous martial art as actually applied in a combat setting (according to the Israeli army). However, it seems very difficult to learn.

How about Sambo?

Sambo has its spot...i do like the tossing and rolling to a subission. Its basically a mix between judo and jitz. In a ring Sambo can be the shit. But, how many street fights to you hip toss someone to the ground and shoot for a triangle or heel hook? lol....know what i mean? The Krav Maga is hard as hell to learn unless you are prepared to get the shit kicked out of you. If you find a studio or gym that teaches it without getting your ass kicked, its not the real form. I know the basics of it which is use everything you can to defeat your opponent or, to disable someone with a weapon very quickly Which includes eye gauging, kicking, tossing, spitting, whatever it takes. Basically if you get really good at it, no matter what size you are you dont have to worry about anyone fucking around with you. lol!

Top Bottom