Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the BEST and QUICKEST way to make your Muscles BIGGER???>>>...

rluto

I am wondering what amount of reps and how long to wait in between reps for maximum muscle size? I usually do this rep set 12 then 10 then 8 then 6 then 12 again with varying weight amounts for ALL of my lifts. I only wait about 10 seconds before I start the next rep. Will this style work good for increasing the size of my muscles or will this style just make my muscles less prone to fatigue? What I'm saying is will this rep style get me the big muscles or should I change it?

seriously.. rep range is not that important and is mostly individual. Excpetions are of course 1rep max or 20+ reps. Otherwise, anywhere in between is personal. By in large, more volume (reps+sets) equals more muslce size but not necessary strength.

Compound movements will give you the best growth effect for your effort. Squats, will make your whole body grow.. seriously, I put 1 inch on my arms in 3 months just squatting!...

the ultimate muscle growth formula follows.....

Patience + sacrifice + knowledge2 = growth

Sorry bro, but there is no "quick" in bodybuilding

Thaibox said:

Sorry bro, but there is no "quick" in bodybuilding

There isnt, thats it, I quit!!!!

Eat

Eat. I have trained really hard, taken supplements, gear, etc...and not gained much. When I ate like a pig, I am talking feeling sick and on the verge of puking numerous times throughout the day, I grew. Bam.
To quote someone else..."the most anabolic thing you can put in your body is food...'. I am a hard gainer...if a guy like me can gain 20 pounds in a month, then so can you- just eat, eat eat as if tomorrow were the day of your execution.
Also, dont train too often. 3 times a week, everything once a week, heavy, 5-6 reps.

Top Bottom