Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your thoughts on training with abnormally low testosterone?

what's up fozy...i went to your boy and he took care of the clomid for me...thanks....what are your thoughts on anavar and winstrol after a three week cycle of clomid and then finish with more clomid at the end.....

Beef It, thanks for the bump, but please keep to the topic issue. If you have an issue you need to raise please do a post, but do not clutter mine with info irrelevant to my situation. This is an important issue for me.
Thanks.

Yozzer.

I have been suffering from a naturally low test level. I did not want to use test supplementation, for fear of messing any further with a already low test level. I want to have kids someday and if it shut down, I would be screwed. I know it should come back upon conclusion of the cycle with some clomid, but there are no guarantees.

Anyway I started a low dose anavar cycle last week and I feel great. My depression has lifted, my strength is coming back, I am in a better mood and I am not crying and watching wedding stories.

I would recommend this route as your Doc or a new Doc try to sort out the problem.:D

One more thing
In this politically correct world we live in, the scum ( ie: people who are afraid of strong men ), have made testosterone a dirty word " always saying you have to much if you even forcefully DARE to state an opinion!
This affects the medical profession, an through them our health!
Add to this in many states it requires a triplicate perscription, it scares many docs who then wont even bother. Good luck bro

I think this thread just made my day :)

Stew's at it again.........LOL

Godspeed

THis is what I think; replacement won't mess up your situation any. YOu can still try to recover natural testosterone levels at some point in the future if that is what you want. It is possible that you have chronic extreme stress because of the low levels and this is causing the low levels to continue. THe best thing to do is just forget aobut it, go on HRT and in a year, revaluate the situation.

All these guys who say, don't do HRT, it is a huge descision and you will be permanently on it are wrong. I have spoken with a genuine expert on this and he explains that, if a man is cabaple of making his own testosterone, it takes about 3 months after prolonged HRT (anything lasting over 12 weeks) and the natural testosterone levels come back to their baseline levels.

BTW, this same guy says he has patinets on HRT for years and years and when they want to have kids he takes them off or lowers the dose and they have the kids.

Horny said:
THis is what I think; replacement won't mess up your situation any. YOu can still try to recover natural testosterone levels at some point in the future if that is what you want. It is possible that you have chronic extreme stress because of the low levels and this is causing the low levels to continue. THe best thing to do is just forget aobut it, go on HRT and in a year, revaluate the situation.

All these guys who say, don't do HRT, it is a huge descision and you will be permanently on it are wrong. I have spoken with a genuine expert on this and he explains that, if a man is cabaple of making his own testosterone, it takes about 3 months after prolonged HRT (anything lasting over 12 weeks) and the natural testosterone levels come back to their baseline levels.

BTW, this same guy says he has patinets on HRT for years and years and when they want to have kids he takes them off or lowers the dose and they have the kids.

I agree with everything you've said in this post except for one thing. This man has already had his hormone levels messed up from gear. His HPTA did not bounce back like a normal person's does. He may have some sort of geneticly predisposed problem with supressing his HPTA.... any further supression by doing the same thing that caused his problem in the first place doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

-Stew

Stew Meat said:

I agree with everything you've said in this post except for one thing. This man has already had his hormone levels messed up from gear. His HPTA did not bounce back like a normal person's does. He may have some sort of geneticly predisposed problem with supressing his HPTA.... any further supression by doing the same thing that caused his problem in the first place doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

-Stew

I agree that he probably has a genetic predispostion to low test levels. He probably has some sort of weakness there. If that is the case however, in my opinion, he should just go on HRT forever. He might eventually be able to recover normal testosterone levels but I would not take a bet that says he could get high normal testosterone levels.

Top Bottom