Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your Martial Arts goals?

Big Rick Rock

istrator
What are the goals you are shooting for in martial arts? What is the time period you are giving yourself to reach your goals?

Also: What keeps you motivated?

I just returned to MA after a long layoff--15 years. So, shortly after I turn 30, I started TKD. I took shito-ryu karate as a teen, and liked it, but wanted to try something a bit different, but similar setting.

My main goal is to attain my black belt by age 40. Yeah, that's ten years, so if it happen before, fine; I'm in no rush. I'd rather take a bit longer and be an excellent black belt, then take short cuts and be a sloppy one.

I'd also like to do well in the sparring ring. I'm entering my first open tournament next month, and I'd like to excel in this area.

Motivation? Seeing other high ranking belts. I like to watch the people that make it look easy, and shoot for that level of excellence. I also draw motivation from my own progress.

hey guys, i'm new to the forum but here are my goals, i study Ninjutsu and Tai Chi in the UK. I recently attained my blackbelt for ninjutsu and just finished learning the first form in tai chi. My goal is to be anywhere close to as how good my sensei is, anywhere near him and i'd be content. my motivation is watching him, execute moves with ease and flow and hoping to me at his level one day.

my goal is the eventually start to compete in Muay thai, i jsut started training a few weeks ago so im a long ways off!

My goals

To get an english title shot next year
to fight in bangkok next year
to get a world championship shot by the end of my career
to fight in the Superleague or k-1 max

To get in the ring and, be able to rip shit up on the street, Training with Giuseppe Denatale, Dave Horvath and Joe Doerksen helps.

Over the next 3 - 4 years...

Greco Roman... Top three in the empire state games.

BJJ... Purple belt.

Muay Thai... Win 3 fights.

Arnis... Yellow.

Since I have been using Steroids, I decided not competed in Wrestling or Muay Thai... I'm going to stay off Gear for at least 18 months before I decide to compete again. I do think that Steroids are an unfair advantage in competition. I don't think a victory would be quite as sweet if I fell like I "cheated".

And I'm going to cross my fingers and pray to god that the sport of San Shou begins to take off in NY like it has in CA...

Wild shit, I'm all over it! www.cungle.com

Last edited:
ive had more time off due to injuries than actual time training so just being on the matt now is an acomplisment to me.

when i came back i wanted to win 1 tournament (have to start somewhere) I did that and now i want to win a national level event hopefully within the next year but i can be a bit patient..

i also want to cross train more and more

my ultimate goal would be to represent the US in th olympics!

ive had more time off due to injuries than actual time training so just being on the matt now is an acomplisment to me.

when i came back i wanted to win 1 tournament (have to start somewhere) I did that and now i want to win a national level event hopefully within the next year but i can be a bit patient..

i also want to cross train more and more

my ultimate goal would be to represent the US in th olympics!

Top Bottom