Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite gym pump?

I can't even decide haha.......I love the way my shoulders and traps look when they're pumped for sure.......and I love the way my chest feels when it's all full of blood. And who doesn't love moving around big weights with your legs??????

The best feeling is a personal best for new amount of weight lifted. This happened recently on bench press, repping 265. It has also happened on the olympic lift for snatch. I really like this lift because it is so technical. Although Im reasonably strong, can rep 295 on barbell rows and rep 400 on deadlifts, my coordination is lacking on the snatch lifts. So what Im doing is working with 75 lbs and my technique and timing is improving. This lift among all the lifts I think is the most fun. It's challenging timing the second pull to the drop under the bar and the heartrate skyrocketing is exciting.

Shoulders. That and arms are the ones that don't matter how much bodyfat I have at the time I can still see veins and striations. so wish my shoulders always looked like that.

I find a lat pump the most satisfying. It took me years to figure out how to get one and it is a relatively new sensation, so that may be part of the appeal.

Top Bottom