Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What workout routine(s) do you follow while on longer cycles?

njmuscleguy

Hey all - need some advice from you guys...

I'm about 1.5 months into PCT, I will start my next cycle in early June... this will be my first "long" cycle (longer than 8-10 weeks), which will incorporate EQ for the first time. My goal is to gain steady, lean mass throughout the summer. What type of workout routine(s) would you recommend for this cycle?

In my last (bulking) cycle (test, dbol, NPP), I did a 3-month routine: 3 weeks of low reps, heavy weights to increase strength...I trained 6 days a week like this.... then the 4th week was high reps / lower weights, for definition/pump... I trained 3x's week during high-rep weeks. It was a good routine.

The cycle will look like this:
Wks 1-4 Test Prop 100mg ED
Wks 1-16 EQ 600mg / wk
Wks 1-18 Test Enth 750mg / wk
Wks 13-18 Tren Ace 75mg ED

I'm looking for a workout plan that will compliment this cycle and my goals. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

njmuscleguy said:
Hey all - need some advice from you guys...

I'm about 1.5 months into PCT, I will start my next cycle in early June... this will be my first "long" cycle (longer than 8-10 weeks), which will incorporate EQ for the first time. My goal is to gain steady, lean mass throughout the summer. What type of workout routine(s) would you recommend for this cycle?

In my last (bulking) cycle (test, dbol, NPP), I did a 3-month routine: 3 weeks of low reps, heavy weights to increase strength...I trained 6 days a week like this.... then the 4th week was high reps / lower weights, for definition/pump... I trained 3x's week during high-rep weeks. It was a good routine.

The cycle will look like this:
Wks 1-4 Test Prop 100mg ED
Wks 1-16 EQ 600mg / wk
Wks 1-18 Test Enth 750mg / wk
Wks 13-18 Tren Ace 75mg ED

I'm looking for a workout plan that will compliment this cycle and my goals. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Hey bro, tell me about your current pct? You are going to be off 3 months and then start again, right?

I ran HCG at the end of the cycle at 500iu ED for 10 days. I ran Aromasin 5 days past that. Two weeks after my last test enth shot, I ran Dermacrine (original) for 2 weeks, then switched over to Sustain for an additional 2-4 weeks. Only other OTC supplements I'm running are Tribex Gold (tribulus), ZMA at night, creatine and glutamine. So far so good with this PCT. Yes, I will have been off about 3 months before starting the next cycle, but I will be getting bloodwork done before starting, so I know where my body's at.

In regards to your first question this is usually what I do. I just finished a long cycle (18 weeks) for the vast majority of that time I lifted heavy and did one bodypart per day. I should have switched it up a bit more...but its tough when you are getting stronger and stronger to switch things ya know? But before I started that cycle I was doing low weights high reps...one or two body parts per day.

I now need to change again and this is what I'm doing:

Tuesday and Thursday I will be doing 10 sets of squats, 10 sets of bench and 10 sets of deadlifts at 10 reps a peice. Saturday I will be doing bi's and tri's at a high rep low weight schedule.

Hope this works!

Top Bottom