Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What strong is....

Holy shit!

600 pound jerk, check.... 640 squat, check..... 840 DL for a triple, check, 420 pound snatch, where he casually scratches his left leg with his right leg while hold the weight overhead, check.

That is beastly as fuck.

Yeah I've seen this guys videos before he is awesome! My favorite is his jerk that is ridiculously strong

BTW sl he can squat way more than 640 but he had a biceps surgery I think so he squats no armed!!! Did you see that he did 640 just balancing it on his back!

Yeah I've seen this guys videos before he is awesome! My favorite is his jerk that is ridiculously strong

BTW sl he can squat way more than 640 but he had a biceps surgery I think so he squats no armed!!! Did you see that he did 640 just balancing it on his back!

His bicep is all better. The 640 no hand squat is just to show his total control over the weight.

He is an 800 lb squatter when working out.

B-

I missed the no handed squat. The way he blew up 640 there's no doubt he's and 800+ pound squatter. Unreal.

Top Bottom