Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Steve Reeves Body Fat percent in these pics? That is my goal.

BigJohn1989

I am doing a serious cut and I want to look as close as I can to Steve Reeves. He is my favorite bodybuilder.

What do you think his BF is in these pics?

Also, here is a pic of me. My BF is around 18 to 20 percent.

I have been cutting since Feb 25 and I have went from 249 to 237. I am really dedicated to doing this.

9%, but u do realise even if you diet down u wont look like him as he is alot more muscular then you

NICE!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Brutal... but true! Nothing like CANDOR to bring you back to reality. Regardless, 9% BF will make anyone look good who has more than just bones under your skin but that was a funny statement Bloke!

I was at 7% bf when i was running 45 miles per week.. I was still able to bench 245 as a max. never took AAS in my life, or creatine, or nothing at all. just working out hard and exercising.

however my muscle was lean muscle. see my profile.. i have a pick up of what i looked like. I much prefer being 14% bf and muscular as I am today though. I have mass.

Little harsh bloke hahaha....OP despite not having the muscle mass that he has you will look considerably better getting down to 10% BF. That within itself will motivate you ten fold!

I'm not even concerned with my bodyfat % until I can squat at least 6 plates a side of full squats for 5 reps.

One thing I can guarantee. When I am strong enough to do that, and it will happen with a couple of years, I will be fucking BIG regardless of how chubby I may be at the time. Then cut it down and be like what's up now bitches!

One thing I have noticed is that guy's that have been BIG and strong tend to have a more powerful look when they lean down so long as they continue hitting the weights. It's not the same as just being 205lbs and 10% bodyfat. I'm talking guys that have weighted 275lbs or more that then cut down to anywhere from 215-245 and they just look dense and powerful as hell.

I'm not even concerned with my bodyfat % until I can squat at least 6 plates a side of full squats for 5 reps.

One thing I can guarantee. When I am strong enough to do that, and it will happen with a couple of years, I will be fucking BIG regardless of how chubby I may be at the time. Then cut it down and be like what's up now bitches!

One thing I have noticed is that guy's that have been BIG and strong tend to have a more powerful look when they lean down so long as they continue hitting the weights. It's not the same as just being 205lbs and 10% bodyfat. I'm talking guys that have weighted 275lbs or more that then cut down to anywhere from 215-245 and they just look dense and powerful as hell.

Completely agree....Although 6 plates ATG for 5 reps. Fuk nukka Ill pay to see that. Im hoping for 5 plates by summer for 1 rep hahahaha.

I can't see the details well enough to give a guess, but the vascularity is the only way I know to "guess by looking". I've had mine checked at various times, and here's what 4.9% looks like on me (age 43: 6' at 185 lbs)

Charles

Top Bottom