Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are some good strength numbers for all the major lifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
time under tension makes for great bbers.

explosive compound movements finished in under 15 to 20 seconds for the entire working set makes for great powerlifters. someone approaching their 1 rep max shouldnt get more than 3 reps in that time period. anything more and the training begins to shift into a hypertrophy mode.

a huge part of the strength equation comes down to muscle fiber make up. if you are predominantly fast/slow twitch or a specific blend of each. this has more to do with who you are than the training you use.

The #'s posted are good for your specs.
Most of us are here to bb And i read some debates about weight goal and whats it matter, to me it matters a whole hell of alot.. Really hard to judge progress over a long period of time by the mirror so by setting goals its just another way to gauge progress plus like another poster said ur body adapts to the same weight.. Just imaging u only get to use the weight u start out with for ever lol u can slow it down speed it up eat more take hella steroids but nada!! For the most part stonger is bigger.. And ya thats a whole nether thread

& = ampersand, lol.

Yep. Exactly the point I was trying to make...

I guess my particular type of sarcasm gets lost in the cyberspace.

/scarcasm module off
/nice module off

The point is, why come into a weightlifting forum, and then into a thread that is specifically about heavy weights and numbers, and proceed to tell us we're wrong, and it doesn't matter, and its all just men's egos? Those kinds of people can and should go fuck themselves.

/resetting sarcasm module
/resetting nice module

Last edited:

/scarcasm module off
/nice module off

The point is, why come into a weightlifting forum, and then into a thread that is specifically about heavy weights and numbers, and proceed to tell us we're wrong, and it doesn't matter, and its all just men's egos? Those kinds of people can and should go fuck themselves.

/resetting nice module

dude, no reason to tell rotten willow to fuck herself. that is what you did there at the end. youre not contributing 1 bit to the thread with this shit. she has valid points as does everyone. we are here to help and be helped. and with the mods on this specific forum, watch how you respond, youll get banned real quick.

dude, no reason to tell rotten willow to fuck herself. that is what you did there at the end. youre not contributing 1 bit to the thread with this shit. she has valid points as does everyone. we are here to help and be helped. and with the mods on this specific forum, watch how you respond, youll get banned real quick.

exactly which is why you will be fucking yourself in timeout/banned.

to OP. i am locking this, if you still didnt get your question answered post another thread.

/scarcasm module off
/nice module off

/resetting nice module

u arent to talk to respected members in this way to get your point across.. take a day off to think about it .. next time will be longer

/scarcasm module off
/nice module off

/resetting nice module
Learn how to speak to a lady. She offered her thoughts not name calling and childish crap.. You should do the same. Next time its a perma ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom