Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What size is your waist ???

What is your waist size?

• 30"

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • 32"

Votes: 45 29.0%
  • 34"

Votes: 43 27.7%
  • 36"

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • 38"

Votes: 21 13.5%

• Total voters
6' 200lbs 33" waist. mine never changes. The only thing thats get a little tight is the legs.

I'm 41 and just went to a 33!!

my waist was a 36" in this pic. . .

28sxbwi.jpg

im the fattest slob here at 39"

maybe its time to get on keto

but im afraid all my lifts will go down..

They won't go down too bad if you have a refeed every week or so.... and some Tren and test!

Remember, Ryan Kenelly set his weight class world record in bench press on a keto diet recently!

5'9" 36" 214 lbs = 52" chest, so it looks smaller

when i cut for the spring i'll go to 32 but not much smaller than that.. 32" is at 11-12%bf and frankly that's good enough

almost exactly the same stats lolol only I am sitting at 225 again and a 56 inch chest.

mine's 32. If I drop the fat in my love handles and some in my lower abs, it would be 30.

38-40, 6'1 286
I gotta peel off a few inches and about 10 lbs of fat. I pigged out too much the past few months.

This thread has got me seriously concerned. A lot of big guys on here are sporting wasp thin waists.

All I can say is....HELP!

I'm 6ft, 255 lbs at 11.6% bodyfat (9 point pinch test), 50 years old and my waist is 40" fully sucked in (more when relaxed). I'm starting to show definition in my obliques and abs, so stomach fat is not the reason for such a large measurement.

WTF is making my waist so huge? I do most of the heavy lift movements (deadlift, RDL, Bent over rows, T-bar rows, cable rows, squats) as heavy as I can go for 5 reps so perhaps my core muscles are expanding, but a lot of you heavier guys with narrow waists are also doing these movements.

I don't use a weight belt...could this be contributory?

I don't do any oblique isolation movements, side bends or twisting movements. I do heavy cable crunches and reverse crunches.

Could there be some inter-abdominal mass pushing my gut outwards? Should I have my gut scanned to check for something inside?

My waist line is starting to look like a tank (a.l.a. Jay Cutler) rather than tapered.

My supplements consist of 500 mg test and 200 mg deca per week. I'm taking GH at 2iu right now after a month at 4iu per day...6 weeks in total. I only reduced the dosage because carpal tunnel is starting to be a real problem. My gut has been improving on the GH in terms of reduced stomach fat, but I haven't noticed any expansion.

I normally need to wear a belt with 36" pants.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

That's impossible lol. Waists only come in 5 sizes and always in even numbers.

My actual waist measurement just below my belly button is 37 inch, my hips are 36 inch. I wear 36 inch trousers as I dont wear them high up around my waist. I can fit into some 34 inch shorts though but they are kinda tight and the elastic is stretched all the way lol. :)

Top Bottom