Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your favorite exercise and least favorite exercise?

Santa_Claus

Favorite: Squats, because my quads get all hard and pumped-up after im finished and I love that feeling.

Least Favorite: Crunches, I hate working on my abs. It's tedious and boring.

Ab work might be boring, but it's essential. Please learn to do it right, though. Train the upper abs last with crunches. Start with TVA work (vacuums and bridges), followed by lower ab and oblique work. Finish with crunches.

Tom Treutlein said:
Ab work might be boring, but it's essential. Please learn to do it right, though. Train the upper abs last with crunches. Start with TVA work (vacuums and bridges), followed by lower ab and oblique work. Finish with crunches.

Bridges ?

Anthrax said:
Bridges ?

ever heard of the plank? Exact same thing.

My favorite exercise is the deadlift, it's pure intensity.

My least favorite exercise would have to be the preacher curl or the concentration curl. No wonder my arms suck!

Pillar bridges. You lie pronated (face down) on the floor and support your entire body on just your toes and forearms (make a 90 degree angle with your arms, forearms parallel with the body), drawing in your belly button. You remain in this static position for 30-60 seconds for 2-3 sets. You'll be using your core the entire time.

There's also the side pillar bridge which is used for the obliques. Very intense movements as you advance.

Squats are my least favorite to do because I hate actually doing them--they are hard as shit. But they work well.

My favorite exercise that I enjoy doing are leg extension because I thats when my legs finally get pumped.

Top Bottom