Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the most you've done on db shoulder presses?

thebrute

i heard vincent d. had done 170s which is unreal and unheard of. i just wanted to hear some numbers.
i've done 120s for a set 6 reps, but now i'm lookin to go to 150s. tb

I did 120's for 10 last november and then 140's for 6 in January, since then I have been using Military's w/ a barbell so I don't know where i am

i think i got 80's for 6-8 about 5 months ago. i really only use bb now.

X

30s for 6 reps. i can prolly do more but i dont have a spotter :( or anyone to help me raise the weights to the start position. i once tried the 35s but couldnt get them to my shoulders to start and had to drop them how embarrassing.
anyone wanna offer to help me out??:p

Smurfy said:
30s for 6 reps. i can prolly do more but i dont have a spotter :( or anyone to help me raise the weights to the start position. i once tried the 35s but couldnt get them to my shoulders to start and had to drop them how embarrassing.
anyone wanna offer to help me out??:p

I had the same problem untill I asked around here. Just put the Dumbells on your thighs close to your knees when you sit on the bench and LIFT your leg up to assist the dumbell up. It`s SO much help it gets them up much easier. Don`t try to curl them up with your arms only.

Top Bottom