Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the easiest, cheapest, and "hassle-less" way to be a certified trainer?

Sexual Mustard

Because I'm a cheap lazy son-of-a-bitch who knows his shit and doesn't want to wait for an exam to come to my town every 6 months so I can pay $200-$300 to take it. Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out. :D :D :D

What's the easiest, cheapest, and "hassle-less" way to be a certified trainer?

Ok, go to your local DMV! There will be a guy sitting in a 80's Camero. Just tell him you want to be a certified trainer! Give him $100 bucks. Then in a week you will have your certificate and you will be a certified personal trainer! And if you need a social security number or drivers license he can hook you up with that to:D

I've seen some sites on the internet for some home courses that only cost like 100 or something... I'd post the link for you, but I'm too damn lazy to look it up. ;)

Just do a search for personal training certification

C

NFPT

National Federation of Personal Trainers. Find a teacher to have the test sent to, get it, take it, and send it back, at your convenience. If the teacher is cool, she(he) may let you just take it at home. You're required to take it in their presence though. :D

You can take a cheap CPT test if you want, but most of the REAL gym(the ones who will actually pay you well for your services)require NSCA or ACSM certifications.

roidog420 said:
You can take a cheap CPT test if you want, but most of the REAL gym(the ones who will actually pay you well for your services)require NSCA or ACSM certifications.

What up roidog? What did you decide to do about your situation?

damn it, isn't there a stupid way, like take an internet test or something? I think I'll just make my own damn certificate on the computer and call myself "certified". Fuck it. I know more than the damn fat and skinny trainers at my gym anyway. Thanks anyway, bros!

Try St.James University of Holistic Health stjamesuniversity.com Theology, health, fitness and nutrition awards, certs and degrees.

damn it, isn't there a stupid way, like take an internet test or something? I think I'll just make my own damn certificate on the computer and call myself "certified". Fuck it. I know more than the damn fat and skinny trainers at my gym anyway. Thanks anyway, bros!
Here this is exactly what you said you wanted. lol.

Certified Natural Strength & Conditioning Trainer $99
Online Test, Free Re-testing
NFTA Secure Payment

Top Bottom