Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the easiest, cheapest, and "hassle-less" way to be a certified trainer?

Because I'm a cheap lazy son-of-a-bitch who knows his shit and doesn't want to wait for an exam to come to my town every 6 months so I can pay $200-$300 to take it. Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out. :D :D :D

If you're seriously this lazy or can't figure out how to get certified another way PLEASE done bother getting into the industry. It's 'trainers' like that making it hard for real trainers to make a living.

I had to Google this site and boy was I surprised! The amount of physical and mental effort to whip myself into the physical conditions of the folks that were training would probably take me a year at my own pace, but every day 5-6 days a week, I can't do think so. If were to walk into the gym tomorrow and show the manager that I received my CPT certificate he'd, say, "Get the fuck out of here Jack" and probably cancel my membership! lol The training is worse than Marine Corp Boot Camp more like Navy Seal Training. Too hard core for me, but I'll try to see if I can hang for at least three months. If I can make to 3 months, then I'll try another month, and push for another to get a full year of training their way into my body.
Actually at this particular Powerhouse Gym won't really need to be a CPT simply win or place somewhere in the country and hand the manager your business
card.

Last edited:
I really needed a good laugh guys thanks was having a rough day I guess i'll go work out know.

It turns out while I'm doing all of these bouncing around idiotic exercises, I'll have still have to dish out $600-1,200.00 bucks anyway.
I saw a guy yesterday doing the same idiotic exercises that I downloaded for the CPT course. Now on the video it's different, but when you actually see someone in the gym doing that P90X bullshit it looks fucking ridiculous in a weight lifting gym.

You shouldn't look for the cheapest and quickest way to become a certified personal trainer because you will regret it when no gyms will work with you. If you want to be a personal trainer take the time to get a real cert like NASM and you will have no problem getting a job. If you want to be a personal trainer check out resources on the web like cptstudyguide.com they will help you find a good course. Don't cheap out it takes 3 months at the max!

Top Bottom