Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is my Bf%, Gurus ?

BigfootAdam

33 y.o. height 184. weight 90 kg

Thanks !

Attachments

• bf% 23_10.jpg
    bf% 23_10.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 87
ur stomach is tucked up with those shorts. since men store high amount of fat in belly that makes the pic distorted but i would agree with the guys and say 20% area

not a bad body at all compared to the avg fat American (just go to walmart), but you gotta clean up your diet and start exercising more to look good

ur stomach is tucked up with those shorts. since men store high amount of fat in belly that makes the pic distorted but i would agree with the guys and say 20% area

not a bad body at all compared to the avg fat American (just go to walmart), but you gotta clean up your diet and start exercising more to look good

My current diet and workout is the most balanced for me. I have been testing it for two months. If I go lower on calories, or I work out more, I will get so tired and hungry. I dunno what to do :(

Low 20's I would say. Not bad, just a few lifestyle changes and you will get lean quick.

My current diet and workout is the most balanced for me. I have been testing it for two months. If I go lower on calories, or I work out more, I will get so tired and hungry. I dunno what to do :(. I am also on antidepressants

Top Bottom