Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What muscles are used in arm wrestling?

blood_drinker

Along with the goals of my current diet, I have a bet with a buddy : I will beat him in arm wrestling by the end of June. He doesn't train - he's just naturally stronger than me....so I can get there I know.

Tell me, what muscles are used in arms wrestling?

I feel it is forearms ....but tris and some bis also appear to come into the picture. Which ones? Is it a combo of the whole arm? Which is dominant you think?

arm wrestling is all strategy, if you start by gripping with your forefinger over thumb for strength, hold his hand tightly and try to bend his hand back, at the same time pull his arm towards you instead of pushing it over, this will give you enough leverage to beat people twice your strength.

If you need any clarification just tell me

Ill post a different link in a second...wait a minute.....im australian im a bit slow....
http://www.testosterone.net/html/52balan.html

have a look at the one arm external rotation exercise......
looks just like hes arm wrestling

do lots of grip exercises as well like farmers walks.......using the cool grip exercisers from the 70s

and just hang from a chinning bar for as long as possible

Last edited:
I will get back to you with full instructions tonight or tommorow, I am too busy right now so hang on until tognight and Ill post the full detail.

Top Bottom