Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What muscle groups are best to workout together?

I hear a lot of young guys saying "don't do this" or "don't do that"

as if they have it figured out. it takes years in the weight room and countless hours to figure out what works best for you.. and when you figure it out a lot of times changing things back up not only can help you advance but it also keeps things fun

if you are doing the same routine day after day, you will burn yourself out so fast.

that's why I like the push/pull/legs 3 day split.. you can change things up constantly .. keep the big 5 or 6 compound lifts consistent, but can throw in other exercises in the mix.

I hear a lot of young guys saying "don't do this" or "don't do that"

as if they have it figured out. it takes years in the weight room and countless hours to figure out what works best for you.. and when you figure it out a lot of times changing things back up not only can help you advance but it also keeps things fun

if you are doing the same routine day after day, you will burn yourself out so fast.

that's why I like the push/pull/legs 3 day split.. you can change things up constantly .. keep the big 5 or 6 compound lifts consistent, but can throw in other exercises in the mix.

Using the method I outlined, it's also alternating the push/pull groups, which really does make the most sense.

Top Bottom