Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the most effective workout?

Diet. The most important and effective is diet... then you can add weight training which will sculpt your physique and some aerobic exercises that will give you cardiovascular conditioning and increase your energy expenditure.

good question!

the answer is NONE. exercising doesn't burn fat. americans workout more than any other country and are getting FATTER, not skinnier. if you go to your gym how many fat people do you see doing cardio? A LOT.. you see them jogging on the side of the road, you see them at yoga classes. they are TRYING however nobody told them the truth that it is what goes on in your kitchen that determines fat loss, not how much exercise you do.. when i was an endurance athlete running half marathons i still had to eat perfect to stay lean, it didn't give me the green light to eat mcdonalds everyday. and how many times do you see people leave the gym after an hour of cardio and go get fast food? makes no sense

if you need help putting together a proper diet hit me up for a consult, i will help you

I don't think there's no one answer to this question.
What matters is a proper diet plan and consistent work over long period of time.

But obviously if the goal is to burn as many calories as possible on a day to day basis I would focus primarily on aerobic exercises cycling, running, swimming whatever...

If I want to lose as much weight as possible. What kind of workouts should I be focusing on ?

All too often those asking aren't do f all. So start by doing SOMETHING instead of NOTHING.

Top Bottom