Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the most Destructive fighting skill/move you posses ?

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Please share and describe in detail. Have you used it in a real life situation and how did it work for you?

Straight finger just below the adam's apple. Faster than pepper spray.

Usually the dragon punch, but I'll settle for a hurricane kick if my chakra is low.

I got into fight with a Thai Boxer once. I am a pretty big dude, and I admittedly started it(it was about 15 years ago). One shin-kick to the Thigh stopped me dead in my tracks. I limped around for a week & 1/2 after that feeling like a complete idiot. Taught me a lesson about picking fights though--the hard way!

If your body isn't conditioned to take that kick, there is no describing the pain. Like someone drove a rusty railroad spike into your quad, then injected it with 100cc's of wet cement.

Atomic Punk said:
I got into fight with a Thai Boxer once. I am a pretty big dude, and I admittedly started it(it was about 15 years ago). One shin-kick to the Thigh stopped me dead in my tracks. I limped around for a week & 1/2 after that feeling like a complete idiot. Taught me a lesson about picking fights though--the hard way!

If your body isn't conditioned to take that kick, there is no describing the pain. Like someone drove a rusty railroad spike into your quad, then injected it with 100cc's of wet cement.

LOL LOL LOL LOL, I did that to one of my friends while playing around, I had to carry him home since he couldn't walk right :D
I have to say that a shin-kick to the Hamstring or Calf is usually a good way to end a fight, once a Muay Thai fighter's shints become hardened it feels like getting hit with a fucking Bamboo rod!

There's actually a few that could be listed. I think my quickest "fight ender" technique, which i've used with success on a handful of occasions, is an open hand thrust to the throat/adam's apple. I know it sounds cheesy, but i'm telling you it works every time.
Basically you throw it like a straight punch, but with your hand open like in a grabbing position, you slam it into their throat, hopefully making contact before your arm is completely extended and down they go holding their neck choking. BTW, i've never seriously hurt anyone with it either.

jb241970 said:
There's actually a few that could be listed. I think my quickest "fight ender" technique, which i've used with success on a handful of occasions, is an open hand thrust to the throat/adam's apple. I know it sounds cheesy, but i'm telling you it works every time.
Basically you throw it like a straight punch, but with your hand open like in a grabbing position, you slam it into their throat, hopefully making contact before your arm is completely extended and down they go holding their neck choking. BTW, i've never seriously hurt anyone with it either.

YES! I know a different way to do this, basicaly the same thing but used an open hand and hit with the tip of your fingers instead... Thrust right at the throat as if you were reaching to grab something fingers facing forward, stiff palmed. I know you might think you can break a finger doing this but you wont! the catilage rings on the throat will cussion the blow and if you miss by a couple of inches and hit the soft neck muscle you will not be hurt.... Just remeber it is a Snap hit and not a push, snap it forward and snap it back.

PS: The main reasons to do it this way are 1. In this position the hand can sneak in between the chin and chest, with an open palm your hand can get deflected by the chin and you'll loose some of the snap... 2. by hitting with your finger tips you are concetrating more power on a smaller surface.

I've never done it with the fingers and so far I haven't had it deflected, at least not yet.
I think you have effectively jinxed me!!

Don't want to go for a 'board break' hit there -- just a poke will trigger the choke/gag reflex. If you hit it TOO hard you're likely to break the hyoid and cause swelling that will kill the guy, not quickly but still.... A few guys have accidentally killed their girlfriends with a 'playful" choke.

Top Bottom