Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the most Destructive fighting skill/move you posses ?

gjohnson5 said:
Who said anything about me reaching out and attacking him first? Wrestlers or jui-jitsu "shoot" a leg in an attempt to take the person down. The idea is to get under the guy so lifting him and sending him to the ground to attack or make him tap. I will agree you have a point there. Problem is with both his hands around one of both my legs , this leaves his head, base of skull and one of his shoulders exposed.

There are 361 pressure points in the body and knowing the angle and destination of the strike is what makes PP attacks effective. Since the wrestler gave his intentions away by shooting my leg or legs then at this point he could be attacked in a number of ways taught in most any Kung Fu style to deal with this type of situation.

oh.... Ok..... I though you said a Greco Roman wrestler... Anybody who knows what they are talking about knows that Greco Roam rules do not allow you to "shoot" on an opponents legs.
All take downs must be from moves executed on the upper body. You will not find a seasoned GR wrestler trying to shoot for your legs in a street fight. most likely he will try to get you into a clinch situation and the step to your side and lock around your body, or duck under your armpit to lock from behind or snap down on your head and bring you to the ground on all fours or... there are so many I could be here for hours.

XBiker said:
Exactly.

This pressure point business isn't gonna do much to a trained GC wrestler.

If you like being sent in to orbit and gravity having it's way with you, try the Mr. Miagi behind the ear pressure point technique.

I was looking for something similar to this as an example. Check this out
http://www.tai-chi-chuan.demon.co.uk/Dimmak.pdf
Dim Mak kung Fu styles work on anyone no matter what training they have.

gjohnson5 said:
Not a straight finger , knife strike. There are pressure points around the adam's apple

hammer strike to the base of the skull is deadly too

Yeah, but jail sucks.

Watching someone (who was grumbling about how he was "gonna kick your ass") cough and wheeze and stumble around for a minute or two can be kinda funny; watching him die isn't funny at all.

Found myself a more powerful weapon. Protein powder + Creatine Farts. Area of Effect of ~5 meters.

Vash said:
Found myself a more powerful weapon. Protein powder + Creatine Farts. Area of Effect of ~5 meters.

Okay, I guess it's time for a note to the new kids... You wanna be funny, Chat is just a few floors down.

Otherwise you take your shoes off and bow to the instructor, just like everybody else here.

Basically any offensive move used proparly can be ver destructive. Personally I prefer giving my opponent internal bleeding so they can die slow.

My landlord, an old Japanese martial artist, taught me how to do a crane kick. I’ve actually killed several guys with it. Well, to be honest, I think they died of laughter, but still, very affective.

Top Bottom