Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is more important to you - being strong or looking strong?

Do you workout to look ripped or to be strong?

• I'm fat strong and proud! There aren't enough 45's in the world for me!

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • I work for a ripped look regardless of strength! Max reps and hypertrophy are my game!

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
At this point i would be happy to just look strong!

I am 37, started lifting for the first time about one year ago and the last 6 months very consistent using starrs 5x5.

In six months I made the following progress...

Dead... 135 to 315lbs.
Squat...115 to 255
Bench...155 to 225
Military...88 to 173

If you saw me walking down the street you would think I never touched a weight...yes I am bigger but not as big as I expected to be.

Anyways maybe because I am a Eco 6'-4" @ 220lbs...

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I have nothing to prove I just wanna look good... girls rarely hit on me when i'm lifting weights compared to when i'm stretching or doing cardio and about 90% want a ripped lean guy over a gorilla juice head with no abs and honestly unless you do physical labour or play certain sports what good is being strong gonna do for you?
this ^^^^^
for chicks - look strong
for work/competition - be strong

Personally, i'd like both but if i had to choose?
Looking strong, i don't like my current look's at the moment and this is what im aiming for, altough to be strong you could get a great chance of looking strong.

For me being strong is much important than looking strong.
I am working in gym for last 4 months and I told my gym coach that I want to get strong.
How will you feel if skinny but strong person beat muscular person!!
I have experienced such moments while watching wrestling.

Top Bottom