Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is more important to you - being strong or looking strong?

Do you workout to look ripped or to be strong?

• I'm fat strong and proud! There aren't enough 45's in the world for me!

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • I work for a ripped look regardless of strength! Max reps and hypertrophy are my game!

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
I definately have to have both....no two ways about it. Extra lbs of nothing seems to negatively impact my lifting in the gym. FAT, you all know what I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I like to lift as heavy as I can, but I want to look strong. It is a big turn-off to see some guy lift a ton of weight who has a giant belly and a swollen head. He might be stong, but he is not sexy.

RD

exactly, its a great feeling being strong but realisticly i also wanna look it since it shows i put in the hard work

but at the same time it be pretty cool if i was 150 pounds and could snatch 200kg, man would fukers shit there pants wen i pick up a motorbike and throw it at them HAHAHAHAHA

o man, i gotta go watch some dragonballz, those cunts were juicing off there nuts

This made me lol

I'd like to knock off this freaking body fat and cutt up. I see a lot of guys that look like truckers that are hugh and look strong, but I want to have as much size with defintion while having all around strength.

I didn't think about it much at the time when I had this pic taken a couple months ago, but I've gotten more WOW factor than I ever do on my cut appearance... I'm holding a Federal SD-10 civil defense siren head on a 10-hp 3 phase motor. I didn't realize it at the time either, that the thing weighs 520-590 lbs (depending on which version of motor it has)! No, honestly I didn't deadlift it; I took it on at hip-height and stood with it for a few seconds. My wrists, knees, ankles and back were sore for a week :cool:

Charles

look strong. The compliments and the looks the women give you. Priceless. I will never want to look round with a pot belly . f**k that.

I train to be the strongest mofo around. Looking strong is a plus I guess.

Top Bottom