Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What martial arts can relax you?

Judo relaxes me... gives me a lot of confidence... lets me deal with stress very easily so i dont freak out over things.... drains my energy so i am nice and calm the rest of the day.

Hey, stock-market gambling gives some people a pretty good income and so increases their confidence, but most people believe that isn't relaxing.
When I was training in boxing I've been pretty self-confident, but I wouldn't call this sport relaxing. Yoga IS relaxing.

I dont know if boxing would relax me either.. maybe..

but Judo does for me. BJJ same thing. after a good workout where I know I got better and helped my training partners get better or helped some new guy get hooked on the sport I am nice and relaxed. I know I accomplished something and improved myself and for me that is very relaxing.

I dont know if boxing would relax me either.. maybe..

but Judo does for me. BJJ same thing. after a good workout where I know I got better and helped my training partners get better or helped some new guy get hooked on the sport I am nice and relaxed. I know I accomplished something and improved myself and for me that is very relaxing.

From such point of view everything which gives us pleasure is relaxing, isn't it?
BTW, how about injuries? Have you ever had them?

From such point of view everything which gives us pleasure is relaxing, isn't it?
BTW, how about injuries? Have you ever had them?

maybe it is things that relax me give me pleasure....

As I have gotten older and smarter I have been much better at avoiding injuries.. Been injury free for a long time now!

my worst injuries came when I was young and hungry and had a coach who didnt truly care about me. So I learned from my own mistakes. At my club now I am very good at helping to keep everyone injury free. Some things just happen but on a whole Judo/Bjj is much safer then basketball/football/soccer/etc

Top Bottom