Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of workout in the morning

Jigga14

Is best for fatloss? Cardio or weights? I guess it would be up to which one increases your metabolism for the longest time.

So what do you people do, cardio am- weights pm? Or weights am- cardio pm?

IMO weights in the early a.m. is looking for trouble. To me your bod is just not ready for that kind of work. Your joints are not lubricated, your joints are not compressed from gravity, your blood is not really circulating. Your muscles are more or less in a stagnant state from being in bed. Just my opine and I just may be full of shit...Others welcome to discuss.

Tabata air squats.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

IMO weights in the early a.m. is looking for trouble. To me your bod is just not ready for that kind of work. Your joints are not lubricated, your joints are not compressed from gravity, your blood is not really circulating. Your muscles are more or less in a stagnant state from being in bed. Just my opine and I just may be full of shit...Others welcome to discuss.

This^

Great explanation! Looks like I'll hit my cardio in the am and save my weights for night.

Tabata air squats.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I actually do air squats from time to time before hopping in the shower in the morning(not all 8 tabata sets). It does get the blood flowing. If I get the motivation I'll do some fasted cardio, I save the weights for later in the day. If I lift earlier-ish I like to take a steam shower to loosen up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Top Bottom