Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is ideal weight

T

tomcrystal

:Perk:
I m 22 year old guy and taking weight loss diet pills. Through these pills I m continuously lose weight. I want to know what is ideal weight foe me so I stop taking weight loss diet pills.

My status is-
Height: 5’9’’

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ideal weight is the one you feel happiest at concommitent with remaining healthy and functional in your desired activities.

I have to assume that your goal doesn't involve "showing off your curves this summer". Excessive short-term weight loss, especially chemically driven, is not healthy.

Get down to the gym and work hard there, do plenty of general activity, even if that's just walking an hour a day, and, if your diet is even vaguely reasonable and you are not already at very low BF, the weight will melt away while you grow and tone your muscle. There's a forum on here dedicated to diet and you'll get lots of good help there.

Amen, blut wump! A few other things to think about - do you just want to be thin or do you want to be muscular? There can be a huge difference in weight between those two.
Make sure your diet is in check - eating 5-6 small meals, higher in protein. This will help get your metabolism going so you can start backing off of the diet pills. Get into a gym and start working out. By eating correctly and working out (both weights and cardio) you can basically keep your bodyweight/bodyfat % where ever you'd like.

I agree with the other posts, increase your physical activities and your body will adjust accordingly. Watch those pills you can't takeem for long periods.

For me at 6'0" tall (26yo) 225lb felt a little heavy. 210 feels great now, but I'm a mass freak, and I'll be 230 by the end of the year.

tomcrystal said:
:Perk:
I m 22 year old guy and taking weight loss diet pills. Through these pills I m continuously lose weight. I want to know what is ideal weight foe me so I stop taking weight loss diet pills.

My status is-
Height: 5’9’’
This is a great question.

If you enjoy the Classic Physique, here are the guidelines:

5' 5" 160 pounds
5 6 165
5 7 170
5 8 175
5 9 180
5 10 185
5 11 190
6' 200
6 1 210
6 2 220
6 3 230

This is heavier than the BMI index used by the insurance industry. It is lighter than some present day Champs. It is in line with Arnold and Reeves.

I would think that if you hit this mark and held it while reducing body fat and gaining muscle, you'll look dam good.

Bet Carth is in line with this.

TheLion2005 said:
This is a great question.

If you enjoy the Classic Physique, here are the guidelines:

5' 5" 160 pounds
5 6 165
5 7 170
5 8 175
5 9 180
5 10 185
5 11 190
6' 200
6 1 210
6 2 220
6 3 230

How much LBM in those weights? or what %BF? I am 6'1'' now @ 210 but my physique aint nothin "classic"......LOL (18% BF)

Top Bottom