Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is ideal weight

TheLion2005 said:
LOL...yes ...That is why I also said:

"I would think that if you hit this mark and held it while reducing body fat and gaining muscle, you'll look dam good."
and pray that your bones don't increase in density lest you starve to death. :)

I'm not a fan of weight watching except in the very broadest sense of "am I heavier than I was some time ago?" if I'm bulking or the converse if reducing. The idea that I have an ideal weight is unacceptable to me.

Look in the mirror and decide whether you find the reflexion agreeable. Perform your chosen activities to satisfaction and try to stay healthy.

for me the "classic" physique would be that one which is in the top 10% of the male population of my age. I am not seeking to continiusoly put on muscle as I am very aware there are genetic limitations to my DNA and my lifestyle (am not a fulltime BB) unless I went chemical.

If this means that is 210lbs at 10% BF then so be it and I will aim for that.....but I dont know how my physique will look in the mirror with those numbers.....thats my problem.....

I hope you guys realized that this douche was just trying to pimp those pills - he keeps re-editing his post to put that link back up there. Ban this fool!

I think we'd forgotten about him. Bump for banning the douche, though. Has anyone reported it as a bad post? I think I'd rather use juice than stump up for "diet pills". Almost certainly cheaper.

BOOEY said:
I hope you guys realized that this douche was just trying to pimp those pills - he keeps re-editing his post to put that link back up there. Ban this fool!

Booey caught it! Great work...almost fooled me also!

BANNED!
RADAR

Top Bottom