Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What I hate about weight room etiquette

Im not a huge fan of old men in the locker room hanging their nuts and sausage all over the sink area in front of the mirrors, it disturbs me actually. Like you can shave with a towel around you dude, haha

and the BIGGEST peeve...

dont ask me how to do a lift have me show you and let me see you again and ask the same FRIGGING question, or better yet miserably fail at what I just showed you how to do.

Im not a huge fan of old men in the locker room hanging their nuts and sausage all over the sink area in front of the mirrors, it disturbs me actually. Like you can shave with a towel around you dude, haha

THIS^^

jesus christ i HATE when i walk in and get a big picture of some old fat guy brushing his teeth or something. you could do that clothed just as easily!!

i also hate one guy in particular who gels his hair, wears abercrombie jackets with the collar popped, and then american eagle cut off shirts, skinny as hell, and does 20 sets of triceps and then leaves. but he also even flexes his arms in the mirror, not caring who sees. i hate ppl like this.

preface: i work out in a small gym in afghanistan, the equipment is limited or in bad shape, we have one cage.
The thing that erks me the most, are the beach body ass hats that use the cage for every other exercies except squats.(curls,back row)

Can not stand when I'm on a piece of cardio and some ass bag hops on the one right next to me and starts trying to race me. It is stationary dumb stick, quit looking over! Go on a different machine we are the only two in the whole darn place.

Can not stand when I'm on a piece of cardio and some ass bag hops on the one right next to me and starts trying to race me. It is stationary dumb stick, quit looking over! Go on a different machine we are the only two in the whole darn place.

Or the guy who gets on next to you and starts jogging and has the worst BO ever...so bad you can taste it and have to get off your machine! Doesn't happen often but yikes!!

Top Bottom