Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to Greg Kovaks?

platinum ice

I have been away from the BB scene for awhile, not keeping up with any of the contests. Did this guy fall off the earth or what?

I heard he got trampled by a run away sloth...fool so big he cant even turn around fast

Yeah, the ''World's Strongest Smith Machine Lifter"......what did happen to him? BIG dude, I met him once at a supplement store, enormous frame. The 6'1" he was advised at was dead-on legit, and at the time he was an easy 330-340 or so, he looked absolutely ridiculous, but nonetheless, a huge guy.

I saw a TLC special on him, they removed the parasitic twin from his gut and he was able to return to a normal life.

freaky big and strong, but not the prettiest looking thing in a thong. Back in '97 he did look amazing tho.. the years of abuse killed his career and I think he had a couple of heart attacks?

I still don't understand how stacking Cell Tech/Nitro Tech/Hydroxycut and then bridging with Nortestin/Anotestin/Acetabolin (the most EFFECTIVE stack on the planet!!!) could cause so many problems. Maybe when Acetabolin 2 came out, it was much more potent than the original formula, it caused some issues. I wonder how big he'd big now in the age of GAKIC and LEUKIC.

BiggT said:
I still don't understand how stacking Cell Tech/Nitro Tech/Hydroxycut and then bridging with Nortestin/Anotestin/Acetabolin (the most EFFECTIVE stack on the planet!!!) could cause so many problems. Maybe when Acetabolin 2 came out, it was much more potent than the original formula, it caused some issues. I wonder how big he'd big now in the age of GAKIC and LEUKIC.
not to mention amplify02 aided workouts

Top Bottom