Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Exercises Workout Your Hamstrings At Home?

Texas Ranger

To guys that workout at home, what exercises do you to THOROUGHLY work your hamstrings? I have a Body Solid Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl. Romanian Deadlifts/Stiff Leg Deadlifts come to mind, but what else???

yeah, if you have a dumbell put it inbetween your legs and do lying leg curls, plus if you have bands you can do them too

pull throughs with bands or swing throughs with a dbell, gm's, rdl's or sldl's. I have a glute/ham raise at home so that works just fine.

Ever heard of Russian Leg Curls?

They might be tough to do at home, but they're a very nice variation on ham work.

Lie face down on a mat with your feet secured by something. Simply lift yourself up to a kneeling position, and back down. You'll need to pad up your knees quite a bit, but I do these at the gym every once in a while for a nice change up.

bignate73 said:
pull throughs with bands or swing throughs with a dbell, gm's, rdl's or sldl's. I have a glute/ham raise at home so that works just fine.
Yeah, I had a Glute/Ham raise on law-away at a place near my house. But, some new guy sold it while I had it on law-away!!! :evil: The main guy wasn't there and he didn't know. It was the last one they had, too. **sigh** It came out a powerlifting gym, but was in good shape. Oh well...

gymtime said:
Ever heard of Russian Leg Curls?

They might be tough to do at home, but they're a very nice variation on ham work.

Lie face down on a mat with your feet secured by something. Simply lift yourself up to a kneeling position, and back down. You'll need to pad up your knees quite a bit, but I do these at the gym every once in a while for a nice change up.

those are great!
and if you have some one that can pull down while you try to curl your legs, that will burn like you wouldnt believe

romanian dl's, deadlifts from floor,good mornings, pull throughs

I have a body solid leg extension/curl but it doesn't feel right when I do the exercises.. I think the bench was made for taller people.

Top Bottom